Monday, December 9, 2013

Day 7: Relax at Coronado Springs resort

 We actually got to sleep in this day and started packing some.  We ate breakfast at Pepper Market and used up the rest of our snacks at the gift shop.  :)  I think we only had one quick service left after breakfast, so we had planned to use it for lunch before we left.  Poppy and Cita had about 5 QS left, so we had enough for everyone.  We finished up our packing and were out of the room at 11 am.  We didn't have to be at the airport until after 3 for our 4:40pm flight.  It had warmed up again this day, so they wanted to swim.  It was probably mid-70's, so I let Roy and the girls swim while we watched.  Emily loved the slide at this pool!  We noticed a fun little playground, so they played on this for a while.

 Then, we used up our free tokens in the arcade.  They had a great time in there!  Around 1:00, apparently they have kid's activities each day. We were too busy each day to do any of this, but they really had fun dancing, hula hooping, and playing a water pass game.  We missed out on a campfire and movie under the stars there too. I'll have to remember all this if we go again.


 We let them play until the last second.  We ordered our food poolside and got theirs to go.  We made it to the airport right on time.  Here are the girls worn out from their action packed week.  We went back to the frigid cold.  In fact, we've been snowed in/iced in for almost a week now.
It definitely wasn't a relaxing vacation, but one day I bet it will be!  At this point in their life, it was all about the magic, characters, and princesses.  I know we achieved most things on our lists.  I definitely feel there are advantages to staying on Disney property.  I absolutely loved the magic bands and we managed to avoid minimal lines (except some of the characters) on a busy week.  Until the next time!  I think I'm going to the beach next vacation.  :)

No comments: