Monday, December 9, 2013

Downtown Disney

We thought we'd leave Animal Kingdom a little sooner than we did, but we left around 7 pm.  Ella fell asleep on the bus and we all needed to stop by the resort to change.  There was a cold front that moved in to FL that day.  We had to cancel the water ride at Animal Kingdom because it was too cold.  :(  Ella was not budging, so Roy said he would stay in the room with her.  He's not a big shopper anyway.
Poppy, Barbara, Cita, Emily, and I decided to head out there.  Emily and I hadn't had dinner, but we thought we'd stop in at one of the places at Downtown Disney. We went in a neat toy store and I got some neat Mr. Potato Head pieces that I can use at work.  Because of all the fun we were having, once we made it to Earl of Sandwich it was closed.  :(  We got on the bus around 11:00pm.  ha!  It was a fun night!
Emily at the Lego store.  Everything was made out of legos.

 At the toy store with Cita and Barbara.
 The dragon was made out of legos!
 We ran into this store where Bibbiti Boppiti Boutique was in Downtown Disney.  They had a cook magic mirror that she enjoyed seeing herself as each princess.  We also went to Goofy's candy store and Emily picked out a few things in there.  The cake pops were a "snack"  and I enjoyed mine as my dinner!  I'm glad we made it there even for only a couple of hours.  It was freezing at this point, so we were ready to get back to the resort.   This was Barbara's last night here so we were trying to make the most of it.  She was leaving at 6 am.  :(  We still had 2 days left.  Next up, our last day in the parks and Thanksgiving day:  Magic Kingdom!

No comments: