Friday, December 6, 2013

Day One: Magic Kingdom

We arrived a little later than I wanted because we had to move everything out of our room and put in the van until our new rooms were ready. While I was waiting forever to get my photopass+ card that I prepaid (grrr), my parents took the girls for a couple of autographs.  First off was Pluto and Ella wouldn't get in the picture.  I was a little worried that she wasn't going to go near the characters, but she promised me that she was ready to go to Disney World to see the characters.  She did get in the picture with Mary Poppins.  This was the only time she didn't want to get next to the character (except the Beast who was huge), so everything turned out great!  We hadn't had breakfast yet b/c of packing up, we had an early lunch/late breakfast at Cosmic Ray's.  This turned out to be our stopping place a lot for restroom breaks, etc.
 Seeing the castle for the first time!  A wonderful sight!
 It's a Small World:  Ella's favorite ride!  We rode it about 3 times.  LOL
 We rode the Mad Tea Party and both girls loved it! We would have loved to do it again, but never had time to ride it again.
 The new Little Mermaid ride, we rode it twice!  It was pretty cute!

 We also rode Peter Pan's Flight and Pooh's ride, which both girls loved!  We tried to ride Peter Pan on another day, but the fast pass wouldn't ever work out and there was usually a 60+ wait.  We also rode Dumbo, which is always a favorite.  They got to ride it again later in the week with Cita and Poppy.  A little ride on the carousel, then a little surprise for both of them:  Bibbit Bobbiti appointment!  Emily's request that if we ever went to Disney again was to do this.  I didn't understand why this place was such a big deal, but now I know why!  Both girls truly loved this and it was a night to remember.  I'll dedicate my next post to the Bibbiti Bobbiti appointment, then dinner at Cinderella's castle!

No comments: