When Emily's dance team announced they were going to Orlando for Nationals (at Disney Dolphin hotel), I was reluctant at first to go all out. I reserved a room at the Dolphin, but little did I know they do not have all the perks of a Disney resort. They are on property and do have some, but not all. When I went to make my Disney dining reservations exactly 180 days in advance, I was disappointed to find out I could not get the Disney dining plan at the Dolphin resort. Even though Emily did have to dance, Ella is only 6 years old and loves Disney princesses. I knew I had to at least go to the parks and have some experiences while they are still so young! We were leaving a couple days after my big (4-0) birthday and Emily's 10th birthday. So, I decided to go all out and do Disney with a bang again. I love it so much and since we had the dining plan, we didn't have to worry about our meals. I was concerned about the dance schedule and being able to do some of the meals since we don't get the schedule around 2 weeks before it. Emily was in 4 dances, so I was thinking one or two days she would be dancing. Wrong! She had one dance a day (M-Th), however the times did work out pretty good to have some park time. It was a little difficult to hang out with dance friends at the hotel since we stayed somewhere else. We did meet some people at the parks and had some fun! We were also accompanied by some special people: Poppy, Cita, and Aunt Barbara came along with us for the fun!
On the airplane with some dance friends! Our flight kept getting delayed. We had a 9:00 reservation at Chef Mickey's. At the time, we were supposed to arrive around 3:00 and have plenty of pool time before our reservation, but now it looked like we might not even make it to it. However, we did finally leave and arrived to Orlando (Sanford) just before 7 pm. We did make it to Chef Mickey's right on the dot. It was a fun first night!!
Love this view when you drive into Walt Disney World!
Chef Mickey's! One of our favorite and fun restaurants. We have gone there every time!
They (Mickey and gang) sang "Happy Birthday" to Emily. I think she liked it!!! :)
We decided to stay at the Royal Princess rooms at Port Orleans Riverside. The girls knew about this trip and helped plan some things. They each got to pick some restaurants and things to do as well. Upon check-in, they gave us a note from Princess Tiana. They were very excited to see our room! They loved making the fireworks work every night. I have to admit that I did too! I thought Port Orleans was very beautiful, clean, and relaxing. We really enjoyed it! It was a hike to the dining station, but it wasn't too bad to the bus stop.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment