Next on the list was meeting Sofia the First. Yep, the line was long but she's Ella's current favorite show next to Doc McStuffins. After this, we went to Disney Jr. Live. Ella absolutely loved this and sang along with each song. Emily enjoyed it, but she doesn't watch Disney Jr. as much as Ella does. The show had Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Sofia the First, Doc McStuffins, Jake and the Neverland Pirates. The only problem is that we all had to sit on the floor.
Hollywood Studios famous hat! The line was too long for Wreck It Ralph and Venelope, so I improvised.
My plan for Hollywood Studios didn't quite work out. I was just going to do a loop around, but then these lines for characters were long and messed up some plans. My dad was out getting fast passes as we were standing in lines. I changed the Little Mermaid show a couple of times b/c lines were long to see the characters and we went to the Disney Jr. show later than I hoped. I thought my dad was getting Aerosmith passes for Roy and I, so I cancelled our fast pass+ on magic bands and changed it to something else. However, the fast passes were all distributed, so we missed out on that ride. We went on it last time and it was very good, but very speedy.
The line wasn't too bad for Minnie since she was hidden in her dressing room. Her dressing room was very pretty and she interacted with the girls. Below is Mickey as the Sorcerer, but I was done standing in line for autographs. ha!
Next, Roy Poppy, and I went to the Star Wars tour. I was nervous about it b/c I didn't review that ride well enough, but it was ok. Cita, Barbara, and the girls went to see the Muppet movie and we met at Pizza Planet. The girls love Toy Story and this was a replica like the movie. I thought it was good, probably b/c we were starving.
After that, we went to see Little Mermaid Live show. It was short, but pretty good. Next up, was the Great Movie Ride. We didn't think that the girls would like it so Cita, Poppy, and Barbara went then Roy and I went. While we were on the ride, the girls plus others went to Beauty and the Beast Live show. I've seen it before and I heard it was good! At this point, it was going to get dark soon and we had a couple of things on our list before Fantasmic. Roy and I + the girls went to the Backlot tour. It was the last showing of the day and Poppy, Barbara, and Cita missed out. I heard that Poppy and Barbara had a great time on the Tower of Terror. I missed out on that, but I have a fear of falling so I'm kind of glad.
We ended up getting Fast Pass+ on our magic bands so we can have good seats. We had a Fantasmic Package initially, but needed to cancel something b/c we wanted to keep Chef Mickey's. We ended up cancelling Hollywood and Vine, which probably was a good choice. I wanted to see Fantasmic b/c last time we didn't see it. Luckily, Cita saved us all seats so we were right in the middle. We still got a little wet. It was amazing, but it really was a little scary for kids. I'm glad I saw it!
We wanted to see the Osbourne lights and only had a limited amount of time to see them since we had to be at Chef Mickey's (at the Contemporary). We were able to see them and it was very spectacular! Another thing, someone gave my dad 3 fast passes to Toy Story Mania to ride again starting at 7:30pm. Emily really wanted to ride again and so did Ella, but Ella fell asleep in the stroller. Emily woke up, so Poppy and Barbara + Emily rode it again. We were getting nervous b/c it was taking a while and we had to start to leave to go to the Contemporary. In true Knotts-Sparks style, we like having every inch of fun we can so we hurriedly found the bus to the Contemporary. At this point, it was 8:30pm and our reservation was at 8:50 + Ella was asleep. Will we make? Will Ella be happy, asleep, or cranky? Tune in next time.
Toy Story Mania: our favorite ride at Hollywood Studios.






No comments:
Post a Comment