Tuesday, January 12, 2010


Ella's favorite activity lately is crawling as fast as she can into the kitchen to play with the farm magnet set! Now, I know why we had a gate up when Emily was this age. :) We can't have it up since we are trying to sell our house. She loves to stand and play the music, then throw down the magnets. So much fun! haha


By the way, she has taken 2-3 steps the last day! She is standing really well on her own. It won't be long, but she can take as long as she wants! :) I have a big post tomorrow with her big ONE!! I can't believe she is 1 tomorrow! I keep thinking what we were doing a year ago in preparation of the big day ahead. I remember I couldn't sleep at all. It was snowing just a little as we were leaving at 5 am.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday little Ella! You have been a wonderful joy since the day you were born. I fell in love with you the moment I saw your sweet face. Holding you just made my heart melt. Two little girls now hold me captive (Emily and Ella) in the palms of their tiny hands. We are looking forward to celebrating your first year of this wonderful life on Saturday!

Love, Cita