Tuesday, January 19, 2010

1st Birthday Party!


My mom made the girls these shirts.


























Birthday girl in her new rocking chair!








My mom made this banner! It turned out great!













smash cake




We had a wonderful little family party for Ella on Saturday. I got the cake and smash cake from Rick's and they turned out great! The strawberry cake was so good! I made little tiara sugar cookies too. Roy grilled out burgers and hot dogs since it was a nice day (in the 50's!). We had some great sides as well.


Ella loved opening her gifts with the help of Emily. She didn't eat too much cake b/c she was probably exhausted, so I didn't have to worry about her having a tummy ache. She did have a mild fever later that evening. She may be teething some and a little cold. She got some wonderful presents and enjoyed seeing her family that day. What a wonderful 1st birthday Ella!

4 comments:

Rachel@just another day in paradise said...

wow! It goes so fast! happy bday ella!

Anonymous said...

Cute pics! You did a fantastic job of decorating for little Miss Ella's birthday! We had a great time.

Love and kisses,

Cita

Andi said...

The banner is really cute and I love the banner. I also like that Ella had more costume changes that an Acadamy Award host!!!!

Andi said...

I meant to say I love the tshirts...oops.