Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Build-A-Bear

Happy girls!
Emily's Unicorn "Tinkerbell". She also got some pj's for her bear at home.








The bear was the winner! Ella LOVED it!
Uncle Matt and Aunt Neha gave the girls gift cards to Build-A-Bear for Christmas. Since we had cabin fever, we decided to get out and have some fun! Emily picked a pink unicorn and Ella was debating (or pointing) to either a puppy or bear. The bear was her pick! They had a great night building their animals and dressing them. I picked out a cute cheerleader outfit for Ella's bear. It is so cute on! I will have to take a picture of the end result, but she wouldn't let the bear out of her hands that night. She loves to hold and kiss the bear! Thanks for a great gift!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love that unicorn! The bear is cute from what little I can see Ha ha! That was a great gift from Uncle Matt and Aunt Neha! The girls are going to have a lot of fun with their new friends!

Cita