Sorry it's been so long. Ella still hasn't been feeling well and took a turn for the worse this week. I took her to the dr. yesterday since her cough has gotten worse. She didn't have an ear infection and her lungs were sounding clear. He prescribed an antibiotic just in case she gets worse since there is a major ice storm starting right now... I think she got another cold on top of her last one. UGH!!!! When is spring again????
Even though she hasn't been feeling well, she still is into everything and has started taking lots of steps. She walks around around 50 % of the time, but gets around by crawling since it is faster. She'll take up to 7-9 steps, so I'm thinking that she is walker! She also loves to stand on her little chair, which makes us very nervous.
I'll download some pictures, maybe a video too later. Hopefully, our power won't go out this time! I can't believe this is the year anniversary of the ice storm and this is happening again! I hope the trees are not damaged this time!
Even though she hasn't been feeling well, she still is into everything and has started taking lots of steps. She walks around around 50 % of the time, but gets around by crawling since it is faster. She'll take up to 7-9 steps, so I'm thinking that she is walker! She also loves to stand on her little chair, which makes us very nervous.
I'll download some pictures, maybe a video too later. Hopefully, our power won't go out this time! I can't believe this is the year anniversary of the ice storm and this is happening again! I hope the trees are not damaged this time!




No comments:
Post a Comment