We had a low-key New Year's Eve this year. We went out to dinner at Olive Garden and watched the ball drop. Emily and Ella had fun wearing their 2010 headbands. On New Year's Day, we ate black-eyed peas and watched the Rose Bowl Parade (and some football). We started taking down our Christmas decorations too. Then, we went to Roy's sister's house for dinner. Emily and Ella loved playing with their cousin (Ella actually tried to play with them some). We had a great day! Now, for lots of snow pictures for 2010! I'm busy trying to plan Ella's 1st birthday too (it will only be for family I've decided). I may do a little playgroup with some babies we know around her age.
Monday, January 4, 2010
Happy 2010
We had a low-key New Year's Eve this year. We went out to dinner at Olive Garden and watched the ball drop. Emily and Ella had fun wearing their 2010 headbands. On New Year's Day, we ate black-eyed peas and watched the Rose Bowl Parade (and some football). We started taking down our Christmas decorations too. Then, we went to Roy's sister's house for dinner. Emily and Ella loved playing with their cousin (Ella actually tried to play with them some). We had a great day! Now, for lots of snow pictures for 2010! I'm busy trying to plan Ella's 1st birthday too (it will only be for family I've decided). I may do a little playgroup with some babies we know around her age.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment