Wednesday, July 1, 2009

New Camera!




I got a (much needed) new camera for my birthday! I am learning how to upload pictures to the computer, so I can't post new pics until I figure it out. Mostly, I need the time to figure it out. I have lots to post- swim lessons, Little Rock family reunion, and new Ella/Emily pics. Ella is loving rice cereal now! We need to start vegetables soon. I think next week we will try that! Here are some pics that I took and I haven't posted of Ella in her ballerina outfit. I have very similar pics of Emily in this outfit.

1 comment:

Lindsay & Family said...

Awesome! What kind of camera did you get? I'm looking at new ones right now, too...I can't wait to actually have one so I can take better pics of my kiddies. You'll have to let me know if you like yours!