Roy agreed to go to Tulsa with me because I was very tired after coming home from Branson the night before this. My parents met us there so that my mom and I could go see Wicked (see previous post)!!! So, I thought it would be fun for Roy and my dad to take Emily and Ella to the Oklahoma Aquarium. It was perfect for them! They seemed to have a good time and they were done when the performance was over. I hope to go with them again to the Aquarium soon! Enjoy a couple of pics of Emily and Poppy~
Ethan, Emily, and Caleb on the Ladybug ride!
Some of my college friends and all of our kids (except Ella) met in Branson. We had a wonderful time! We spent the night at a wonderful Condo. We had 2 condos since there were 6 adults and 12 kids!!! They had a neat pool, so we sat outside the pool talking as they played. Here they are about to go to the pool. Last Friday, we all went to Silver Dollar City. We hope to do this again. I didn't spend Friday night b/c I didn't want to be away from Ella and I had tickets to see Wicked! Ella stayed at home with Roy and she did pretty good. She refused a couple of bottles, so I now have a nice milk stash in the freezer finally! I was so worried about her at night without me, but she did sleep through the night. She will go with us next time I hope!




No comments:
Post a Comment