Thursday, July 30, 2009

June Family Reunion











One of the first pics with my new camera! I love this one! It was at the gym where we were watching Emily swim b/c it was over 100 degrees out.




I had Emily's 6 month pictures made in this dress. I decided to do something different for Ella's 6 month pictures with the photographer, but I wanted to get some with Ella in this dress. I need to try again with my new camera. This was taken with my old one b/c the new one had to recharge but I already had her in this dress!






I found some cute pictures when I was downloading pictures from my old camera. We went to a family reunion the end of June. We only went for the day, but we did get to see some of the family. Here are some pictures of my cousin's kids Claudia and Lily from South Carolina! Emily loved playing with them! I hope we can see them again soon!





No comments: