
Cute sisters love each other (in some of the outfits Aunt Neha and Uncle Matt sent)!

Doing the science project Uncle Jeff sent her for her birthday. She creates some crystals!

Emily did so good during her swim lessons this year!

Ah, isn't she sweet?

Doing her pose as usual

We are really enjoying the summer. Ella has been in the pool twice and really likes it! I haven't captured it on camera yet since I'm in the pool with her. :) I will have to get someone to take a picture for me soon. I hope to get caught up on my posting.
1 comment:
Love the pics! Our girls are sooo adorable - I could look at them all day long! We loved having Emily all to ourselves last Saturday. She is so much fun to be with and we look forward to the day when Ella can stay with us too! She is so cute and cuddly that we do not want her to rush and grow up! Give them hugs and kisses from us:)
Cita
Post a Comment