Thursday, December 4, 2008

Thanksgiving and shower

The beautiful table decorations! My mom made the fabulous diaper cake.
The beautiful brown and pink blanket Katie gave Ella. I decided not to show any belly pics on here because I'm SO huge!


Aunt Katie and Emily

Mimi and Emily

The beautiful and delicious cake! It matches her bedding!




Emily at the shower with her "Big Sister" ribbon.

Eating Thanksgiving dinner. Emily LOVES turkey now. :)Emily "reading" Ava a book. So cute!

Below: Cita, Emily, and Aunt Barbara

I'm behind in posting because I've been trying to get Christmas decorations up, Christmas gifts bought, Christmas cards, etc. I have lots of gifts to wrap, yikes! How am I going to get the energy to do that????
We had a wonderful and busy Thanksgiving. We went to Little Rock on Thanksgiving day. My family hosted a baby shower in the afternoon. I got so many lovely things for baby Ella. I need to post pictures of all the wonderful gifts too.
We went to Fort Smith the rest of the weekend. My mom talked me into going to Black Friday at 4 AM! Let me just say, I will not be doing that again while pregnant (we don't have to worry about that). My mom had to stand in line for an hour!!! I headed to Wal-Mart where I almost went into labor from all the chaos. I finally left there and got breakfast until it was time to pick my mom up from standing in line! I just don't know if it's worth it.
On Saturday, we went to Roy's family's Thanksgiving. Emily and Ava enjoyed playing together all day! I was worn out from the weekend!








No comments: