Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Fun Weekend















Making a gingerbread house!













Eating icing!





Putting up the Christmas tree.






We had a fun-filled (last) weekend! We went to the square so that Emily could ride the ponies. She loved it! We also made a gingerbread house too. After the square, we went to a drive-thru nativity. It was wonderful, but we sat in the car waaay too long with a 3 year old. :) I need to post pictures of my "sprinkle" that my friends hosted for me soon!
So far, I don't have any pictures of Emily with santa. I'm soooo sad about it, but she won't go near him. She won't even stand next to him with me there. I don't know why she's terrified of him. We have a wonderful one at the mall and I'm determined to get a pic. The only good one we've ever had was when she was 6 months old. I thought this was the year, but no. She will wave to him from a distance and is excited that he will come. I guess we'll stick to writing a letter.






No comments: