Sunday, December 14, 2008

Sprinkle

Some gifts: The cutest Trumpette socks! I love them because they look like little Mary Jane shoes. I cute smocked dress for the summer. Notice the cute blankets too!
Another cute smocked dress from Cita and Poppy!

Roy painted the shelf. I think it turned out so cute! I think this is the dress she will be coming home in!




My friend Andi did this canvas painting. She did a GREAT job! She also did the letters below. Go to http://babyonthehip.wordpress.com/ if you are interested! She also makes fabulous taggie blankets (I didn't get a picture of it) and more!!!




Ella blanket!





My cutest diaper bag that Rachel and my MIL designed. They had it made by Keep It Gypsy in Fort Smith if anyone is interested.




















The yummy food table! I had a wonderful day!





































Some of my good friends here in town threw me a sprinkle. It is a cute term to use instead of a "shower" for your 2nd baby! It was so much fun to celebrate Ella that day. She got tons of cute things! Thanks to Ellen who hosted it at her house.

No comments: