Monday, December 29, 2008

Merry Christmas

Here's Emily putting on a show!
Her guitar!

Emily's dollhouse! She was SO excited! She also got a doll that crawls, tiny puppy, Barbies, and more!


Emily's beautiful Sleeping Beauty dress that Aunt Rachel gave her.



Emily hamming it up as usual.




They enjoyed posing with the presents.







Emily and cousin Ava




Above pic- This is as close to Santa that Emily would get this year. I was so sad not to get a picture of her with him that I took this one. She loved him only from a distance.















I'm a little late in posting this, but I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. I had such a crazy week, with my brother's wedding and Christmas activities, that I'm just now rested! We had Christmas at Mimi's Monday afternoon after the wedding, then at my parent's that evening while Jeff was still in town. We went to Roy's sister's house Christmas Eve to celebrate with his family. My parents came up Christmas day to be with us and Roy's parents ended up coming over too. It was such a wonderful day. Emily got to play with her toys and grandparents all day long! On Saturday, we dropped Emily off with my parents so she could spend the weekend with them. She went to Aunt Barbaras for the Kordsmeier Christmas party. I did not want to travel again, so they wanted to take her. They had strict guidelines when watching her, but I guess they succeeded since she made it back home.

No comments: