Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving and 32 weeks!


We are heading out early in the morning until Saturday. We have so much to be thankful this year.

We are so glad that everything is going great with baby Ella. I had my 32 week appointment Monday. I'm measuring right where I'm supposed to be, although I'm feeling H-U-G-E. My swelling isn't as bad as it was with Emily *yet*. The dr. was a little concerned with my blood pressure at first, but they took it again at the end and it was great! It was probably because Emily took off out of the room when they were taking it the first time. haha I was supposed to drop her off at a friend's house, but I was running late... We did schedule the c-section for JANUARY 13th very very early! I really want my dr. to deliver, so this is when she is on-call. Hopefully, everything will continue to go smoothly so I can make my brother's wedding December 20th weekend! I have my first shower (or for the second baby they call it a "sprinkle") tomorrow with my family in Little Rock! I'm very excited!

1 comment:

Katie Kordsmeier said...

Yay...I'm glad everything's going great! I wish I would have known about your shower...I would have sent a present..We were there this past weekend.