
My mom and I took Emily to see The Nutcracker this weekend in Fort Smith. I was in this production (Western Arkansas Ballet) as a baby mouse when I was little! I wish I would have been in it more years. I don't know why I only tried out one year. Emily loved seeing the ballerinas!
3 comments:
Ahh memories... It seems like yesterday you were a little white mouse on the very same stage. It was after that performance that you decided you wanted to take dancing. If we could go back in time, I really think you would have tried out every year for a part. Emily will be dancing soon in the production in your area. Another chance to see our little Emily shine!
Cita & Poppy
I'd love to take my kids to see Nutcracker. One day....
Where do you get all those adorable little clothes for her??
Post a Comment