




We had a wonderful New Year's Eve! We couldn't do too much since I am only less than 2 weeks away from delivery! Wow! Emily wanted pizza, so we took her to her favorite pizza restaurant (Jim's Razorback). We decided to take her to her last "only child" outing. haha We went to Chuck-E-Cheese yesterday. As you can see, I think Roy had a lot of fun too. The temperature was above 70 today, so we enjoyed a lot of outside time at 2 parks. She rode her tricycle all the way to the park in our neighborhood. I hope 2009 will be great for us! I know it will be wonderful since another sweet addition will be making an appearance in a little over a week (10 days from now). I have a few things left to do before she gets here. Our house is back to normal after Christmas.




2 comments:
Love the earrings Emily! You look so happy! We are counting down the days till little Ella arrives. Hae a wonderful new year!!!
Love,
Cita
Man, it seems like your pregnancy went fast! You should get some pictures of your belly even if you don't post them. I always got them with a shirt on and wish I would have gotten one or two - bare bellied. There's no going back now! lol Good luck and I'll hope you have her soon!!
Post a Comment