We arrived at Animal Kingdom after lunch. We had some fast passes to use as soon as we got there. We got to ride a few things with the Willroths (The Lion King show, Kali Rapids and safari). Then, we ate at Pizzafari for a late lunch.
Poppy, Roy, and I rode the Everest coaster a few times in a row (our favorite!) while Cita and Barbara took the girls to see the Nemo show. I wish I could have seen it, but they went to the last show and we needed to go to Everest because our fast passes were going to run out. We ended the evening at the Dinosaur park, where we rode the Triceratops ride (I was feeling a little nauseated after this ride and I usually can ride it ok). Emily wanted Roy and I to do the Primeval Whirl (sort of a mini roller coaster). We were last in the line before they shut it down. This was the worst ride ever! Emily loved it, but I got tossed around and hit my elbow pretty back when it jerked us around. My nausea became even worse at this point. When we were done, the park was closing so we had to head back. I'm not sure if I was exhausted or dehydrated, but the bus ride wasn't fun. A lady next to me even handed me a drink of water. We made it back and I did feel better. We had talked about going to Downtown Disney that evening (it was after 7 pm at this point when AK closed), but we went back to the resort to rest a second. I believe the girls had a total meltdown, which resulted in us going to bed early that evening instead of going out with Cita, Poppy, and Barbara. They ended up getting on the bus to Magic Kingdom and seeing their fireworks show. Thank goodness for our Parkhopper passes! I'm so bummed I missed it, but pure exhaustion had set in and I would have to try to find them by myself since Roy was at the resort with the girls. We did get to see the 4th of July fireworks show later that week, but I missed Magic Kingdom's regular "Wishes" fireworks show that week since it stormed one of the nights and we had decided to see Fantasmic instead.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment