Saturday, December 18, 2010

Last Day in Orlando: Pop Century Resort





The last day at Disney, so sad!  We only had until noon, so we slept late.  We packed our bags and played around at the resort until we had to head out to the airport.  Why we were almost late for our flight, I don't even know... I just know I didn't want the vacation to end because I knew we were going back home to the cold.  Pop Century was a wonderful resort.  We didn't know any different and a co-worker suggested it.  We were hardly in the room as well.  We stayed in the 50's section and you can see the big Lady and the Tramp statues.  It had 3 pools, so we went out to find all of them this morning.  We found lots of cool statues around.  They had a dj in the lobby playing 80's music and other eras.  As you can see, they had hoola hoops too!  I thought the food service was SO good and we hardly had to wait for the bus service.  It was kind of far to the Magic Kingdom (about 20 minutes or more), but we just judged that.  We had a wonderful vacation as you can see and hope to go back in about 5 years or so... :)

No comments: