Friday, December 17, 2010
Downtown Disney
After leaving Magic Kingdom, Emily and Ella both fell asleep on the way back to the resort and had a very late nap. I was wanting to do one more thing if we could since Epcot had Extended hours or do Downtown Disney. Of course, Roy was against until we came back to the resort and both girls were bouncing off the walls at 7:30pm. So, we decided to go see Downtown Disney even just for a couple of hours. At 8 pm, we were in the bus to Downtown Disney. ha! It was a really neat place and I'm glad we did stop in there. I would love to go back when we had more time and we weren't exhausted. They had the neatest toy stores and Mr. Potato Heads to play with, LegoLand was really cool. We started to get a little hungry and have always wanted to eat at a Rainforest Cafe, so we put our name in for a reservation. At 10 pm, we sat down to eat. ha! By this time, the kids were exhausted but Roy and I were actually enjoying it. They were a little afraid of the thunder in the restaurant, but I thought it was really neat. We shared an appetizer platter and kid's meal. The only meal we had to buy in Disney. :) I will say that the restaurant was super crowded even that late with kids, so we didn't feel too guilty about having them out so late. We took them to Goofy's candy shoppe, then we were back on the bus to the resort around 10:30pm. It might be good that we didn't have long there or I would have gone crazy shopping.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment