We got to the Magic Kingdom Wed. night just in time for the Electric Street Parade. This is something that I remember vividly from when I went as a child. They turn off all the lights in Magic Kingdom and the floats and costumes are all lit up. It was very good, but we didn't have a good view b/c we arrived right in time. Some nice lady let Emily up in front with her kids. We also were able to see the Wishes Fireworks, which was truly spectacular and we were glad we saw it. Tinkerbell flew from the castle. I thought I got it on camera, but I didn't. :( I didn't get a good shot of the fireworks, but they have a moderator going as the fireworks went off talking about wishes coming true. I had some tears in my eyes and truly felt the magic that night! It was my parent's last night here (hard to believe we did all of this in 3 days). We stayed another 2 1/2 days, so more to come...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
These pictures brought back all of the priceless memories we made on the trip! We are so glad we went as we had a blast!
Post a Comment