Monday, January 12, 2009
Tomorrow is the day!
It looks like tomorrow JANUARY 13th will be Ella's birthday! We go to the hospital bright and early at 6am and should be the first surgery of the day. I'm a little scared to go through a c-section again, but everything turned out fine last time. Please keep me and baby Ella in your thoughts and prayers! I'll update as soon as I can!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
good luck, I'll be thinking about you and saying a prayer for ya!
We are praying for you and baby Ella...Can't wait to hold our newest sweetheart!
Cita
We can't wait to hear birth details! Good luck, we are thinking of you. Emily will be a great big sis, and we're thinking of her, too!
Can't wait to hear the fabulous news!! I'm thinking about you all day today!
Post a Comment