We are home from the hospital! We got to go home Thursday. Everything went great on Tuesday. Ella Grace was born at 7:58am January 13th. She weighed 6 lbs. 15 oz. and 18 1/4 in. She is adorable and just as sweet as she can be.
She is beautiful and Emily will be a great big sister! Glad ya'll are doing good and I would love to see her sometime. You might have already heard but we are expecting a baby boy in June:) Congrats again!
Roy and I have been married since October 9, 1999. We have two beautiful girls, Emily Catherine (born June 23, 2005) and Ella Grace (born January 13, 2009)! We also have 2 poodles, Teddy and Toby.
6 comments:
She is beautiful and Emily will be a great big sister! Glad ya'll are doing good and I would love to see her sometime. You might have already heard but we are expecting a baby boy in June:) Congrats again!
Yeah for your family! She looks so pretty and sweet! Congratulations (and I hope you're getting some sleep! those first weeks can sometimes be hard)!
congratulations! she is beautiful!
Oh she's beautiful!!!! I can't wait to meet her!!
congrats!!
was the first comment posted by the same jayna I know?
Post a Comment