Sunday, April 6, 2008

Birthday Parties Galore!

Emily is right by the instructor. She loves the parachute!
Emily with her good friends Jordan and Brooklynn

With the birthday girl, Hadley


Dancing and singing in the mirror



Sorry it has been such a long time since I last posted, but we've been very busy. She's been to 3 parties since last weekend!!! Apparently, all her friends were born this month because we have 2 more planned in a couple of weeks! ;) She has really been enjoying going to them, so now I need to decide if we are going to have a "friend" birthday party this year. We usually have hosted a playgroup for her friends around her birthday and have cupcakes, but maybe I need to do something else this year?? hmmm, I'll have to think about it. I only had my camera at one of the parties though, but it was at a dance place here in town. Emily LOVED it!
She has been going to dance class once a month with the mom's group I'm in, but we may need to look into doing more in the fall. I started taking dance when I was 6 and loved it. I just think she's so young, but most of her friends are already in dance class now. I think it's more of a creative movement class than "real" dance class, until they are 5. Emily is very much into singing and dancing, which are 2 of my favorite things! Maybe she'll be the next Broadway star I always dreamed about becoming! haha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep on singing and danceing Emily! You might just be the next little miss Broadway!

Your Cousin,
Stacie