Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Happy Easter!











Emily had a wonderful Easter! We woke up early to find that the Easter Bunny left her some treats and hid some eggs. Then, we went to Fort Smith to go to church with Cita and Poppy. We went to an Easter egg hunt after church. It was very cold outside. We had an indoor egg hunt at Cita and Poppy's house. She loved opening the eggs to find "treats" inside. She especially liked the ones with money in it. ; ) After a wonderful lunch and a nap, we went to Fort Chaffee. We saw a little bit of daffodils on the side of the road, so we stopped for a photo. We hope to actually make it to the Wye Mountain Daffodil Festival next year.

6 comments:

Greg, Kristy, and John Lleyton said...

I love the daffodil pic! so cute!

*~The Mommy~* said...

I CAN NOT BELIEVE how big your baby girl has gotten!! Where has the time gone? So glad that you found me. I'm new to blogging...but apparently have plenty to say:)
Emily is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

This was a great idea. I have never "blogged" before. Is this what you do? Emily is really growing up fast. Love ya!
Aunt Susie(and my girls)

Anonymous said...

Emily is really cute. She is growing up so fast.

Your cousin,
Amy

Anonymous said...

She is ADORABLE! When did she become a little girl? The last time I saw her she was a baby! So glad I can keep up with you guys now! Come by work sometime when ya'll are out and about!

Matt and Jolee said...

So cute! I love her Easter dress and the daffodil picture.