Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Puppies!







Emily had a bad cough for a few days, but she was beginning to feel better by the weekend. There were so many things going on in NWAR. I hate that we missed most of them. I know that next year we will make them for sure. She had a little bit of fever, so I decided not to battle the crowds.

She was feeling a little better, so we decided to meet Aunt Rachel and cousin Ava later on at the Promenade. We also checked out the new store Gordman's. The highlight of the day was seeing the new puppies. Rachel and Blake's black lab had 11 puppies (10 male and 1 female). Unfortunately, all the puppies are already sold whenever they get a few weeks older. Emily absolutely loved holding the puppies and named a couple of them: Blackie and Soapie. :) Here's some pictures of her holding them. You can tell by the look on her face that she was in heaven!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your most recent two posts - chicks, bunnies, puppies, and Emily - I am overwhelmed by the cuteness. She is so beautiful - those eyes! I can't wait to photograph her!

Anonymous said...

Seriously Shannon, this child could not be any more BEAUTIFUL!!!! The eyes AND the curly hair, she could be a little movie star :) She looks like she had so much fun. You're an awesome mom.

*~The Mommy~* said...

I wonder how your two pups would feel about Em's new love:)