At the surprise party!
In the choir room! In our old Raney room At dinner that night!I spent many hours here!
Roomies together again!Courtney, me, Maria, Susan, Angie, Julie
Sorry I haven't posted in a while. It took me all week to recuperate from last weekend! :) I know this blog is for Emily, but I have to pause to show what I did last weekend because it was so much fun! On Friday night, I went out with some friends for a surprise birthday party. Her husband planned this for her big 40th birthday and had a car service pick us all up, then Laura was picked up last. We went to dinner at Bordino's (Yummy!), then she wanted to do karoke. We didn't leave until really late and I had to get up early to go to Hendrix alumni weekend!
It was our 10 year reunion last year, but we all couldn't make it for various reasons. Our dorm that we lived our first 3 years there had a big 50th anniversary party, so we decided to go this year to the alumni weekend (Kaycee, we missed you!). We walked around the campus for over 3 hours. It has changed so much since I went to visit, but some things did not change. I loved Hendrix so much and it is still in my heart. It was a wonderful weekend and with another late night, I was soooo exhausted! I can't wait to take Emily to the campus next time we go through Conway.





1 comment:
Fun times! I have yet to make it to a SHS reunion. Wonder if we have a 15 year or just 10 and 20? Would be fun to see everyone
Post a Comment