


The last couple of days have been wonderful here! Today it was over 70 degrees! I absolutely love this weather, but it's supposed to get cold again in a couple of days. We went to the park today. I forgot my camera, but I took one before we left. Then, we headed in the backyard to let Teddy and Toby play. Emily got to enjoy her sand table again! I can't wait until it's officially spring! As you can see, Emily has to wear a "pretty dress" all the time! The only time I can get her to wear pants is when we go to the park. As soon as we got home, she was ready for her dress! I don't know where this girl gets being so prissy because I only wear a dress once a year-Easter!
I've been super busy trying to finish up my tax stuff and tagging items I'm selling at the Rhea Lana children's consignment sale! I wanted to take a short break though. :)
I found out yesterday that Emily got into the First School preschool program! She'll be going Tues/Thurs in the fall, so we have really been trying to get this potty training going. She has done so good, but has had some accidents. Let's hope by August, she'll be ready!!! I'm applying to a couple of other places as my back-up! :)




No comments:
Post a Comment