Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Fun Day




We had a great week before Easter! I was on Spring Break, so Roy and I got to do things with Emily as a family. He usually watches her on Thursdays and Fridays when I work because he is off those days. We took her to see Horton Hears A Who. It was a really cute movie and she loved getting her popcorn, soda, and fruit snacks. After it, we took her to IHOP to get her the JoJo's breakfast.https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEidnQQmgaTjDnuwP583wEuv6fShGFf7qgl4DYEmiVBMBIVXGlolDjS88GCJGoJcpaxIIsfIHlpST4gGgJMqBHUzGVDZcO607e_D3hwLcKat4VtqO90zkjutVIk5MiY6KgNThtEJtPAomZRN/s1600-h/whocakes.bmp It came with green eggs + ham and a mountain of pancakes with pink/purple syrup, sprinkles, and a lollipop on top! What a great day! On Friday, we went to Lake Fayetteville and had a picnic. She got to play on the playgrounds on both sides of the lake! Then, we had yummy ice cream at the new Cold Stone Creamery.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THat sounds like lots and lots of fun!! I hope it was!
Your cousin,
Amy