Emily got to hold Ruth today at the Chez Ami party I co-hosted. Emily had a blast trying on new pretty outfits and playing with baby Ruth and Sydney. She kept telling the older girls that they were in "big trouble", so they did not let her play with them very much. She enjoyed giving the babies lots of kisses though.

Emily enjoyed wearing mommy's new pearls today! I was requested to show a picture of me wearing them, so hopefully Roy and I will get a picture together soon. Aunt Katie, she looked so cute in her outfit you got her for Christmas!!! I knew you'd love to see her in it! Emily says welcome back home Cita and Poppy. They have been off having fun skiing/snowmobiling in the mountains. Poor Nana is still very sick in the hospital. We are praying for her to get well soon. She made a little improvement this weekend and has been eating a little bit, so hopefully this is a good sign that she will not need surgery. Emily can't wait to see her again! I'm hoping to start doing a better job posting, but we were in Fort Smith this weekend helping Roy's mom in the hospital.




2 comments:
Hey girl! Yes I will continue to work. We are already checking out childcare options...so stressuful!
I will take 6-8 weeks if all goes well!
Thanks for commenting on my blog! Emily is precious!
Post a Comment