
Emily and I went to a show at the Walton Arts Center, Nick Jr. presents "Storytime Live". It was a great show! We went to dinner at Grubs before it because kids eat free and I used to love to eat there in Grad School. What a fun place to eat before the show! They had Moose and Zee from Nick Jr. doing skits before each act. It started out with Ni Hao Kai Lan, which was very cute, then a skit from the Backyardigans. Then, intermission where Emily had to eat her m & m's and water. Next act was the Wonder Pets, then our favorite Dora the Explorer! Emily actually was disappointed that I didn't get Ella a ticket. ha! I would love for her to come if I knew she would sit still for 2 seconds.




1 comment:
You're such a good mama to take your girls to plays and library time! You can tell that both Emily and Ella are very interested in learning all about everything!
Give them hugs and kisses from us!
love,
Cita
Post a Comment