Ella and I have been trying to make it to baby story time at the library on the days I'm off of work. Emily has been wanting to come with her, so on Monday I made sure we went because it's Spring Break this week! We went to Emily's preschool storytime after it as well. We had a great time and daddy came with us too! Then, we talked daddy into taking us to Rick's bakery for donuts (and lunch for the adults)!
Friday, March 26, 2010
Day at the Library
Ella and I have been trying to make it to baby story time at the library on the days I'm off of work. Emily has been wanting to come with her, so on Monday I made sure we went because it's Spring Break this week! We went to Emily's preschool storytime after it as well. We had a great time and daddy came with us too! Then, we talked daddy into taking us to Rick's bakery for donuts (and lunch for the adults)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment