Friday, December 4, 2009

Lights of the Ozarks
















We went to the square to see the Lights of the Ozarks Tuesday night before it turned really cold. It still was pretty cold, but tolerable. We ate pizza at the new damgoodepies. It was pretty good, but I think I like Tim's better. Emily loved riding the horses, ate cotton candy and hot chocolate, and we all rode the Cinderella carriage. Emily and Ella loved looking at all the lights. There's just something about that place that is so magical. We also took a few pictures with my new camera.

3 comments:

Kaycee Deen Hopper said...

How fun! You're right - there is something very magical about walking around under a canopy of lights. 8) I love Emily's lightbulb necklace!

Anonymous said...

Your camera took some awesome photos! You can tell that both of the girls had a great time.

Cita

Lindsay & Family said...

I've been wanting to try the new pizza place, but I LOVE Tim's so much that every time we're at the square we HAVE to eat there!! Glad you had a fun night...we're going to try to go again so the kids can ride the carriage. And I'm so excited for your new camera!!