- You can clearly say "Mama, Dada, and Teddy". You have been pointing to a lot of things and saying "what dat?". VEry cute! She can carry on conversations with us (babbling) and it is very cute! I swear she points to santa and says "santa"!
- You probably weigh close to 17 pounds.
- You still cruise around and still like to crawl. She will walk with her baby walker, but not close to walking yet.
- You love all your baby food you enjoy baby wheels, baby Mum-Mums, cheese, and cinnamon maple sticks
- You can crawl anywhere SO fast!
-- You still wear a size 3 diaper and still fit in 9 month and 12 month clothes.
- You love to feed Teddy and Toby your food.
-- She has 2 top teeth and 2 bottom. I think I see another one trying to come through.
-- You still wear a size 3 diaper and still fit in 9 month and 12 month clothes.
- You love to feed Teddy and Toby your food.
-- She has 2 top teeth and 2 bottom. I think I see another one trying to come through.
Ella loves playing with her dolls! She hugs them and pats them on the back. It is very cute! She got a doll that is as big as her for Christmas and loves it! We joke around that it is her twin sister. Emily and Ella love to play together!




No comments:
Post a Comment