Wednesday, December 16, 2009

LR Christmas

Emily loves her new doll! This doll goes everywhere with Emily now. She keeps changing her name, so we need to find a consistent name.
Emily and Ella and their gingerbread outfits. Notice Ella's new best friend since the doll is as big as her! She had to carry this doll around the whole weekend. ha!

Matching outfits!


Emily was very excited to see what Mimi got her for Christmas!












With Santa






At the party! The decorations were fabulous. I wish I could have gotten better pictures of them.


















I am very behind, so I'm trying to catch up before Christmas actually gets here! We went to Little Rock a couple of weeks ago for Christmas with my mom's side of the family. We had a Going Away party for my Uncle Jerry who is being deployed to Iraq soon. Then, we went over to Aunt Barbara's for the traditional Christmas there complete with a visit from Santa. Emily is not scared of Santa this year. We spent the night at Mimi's and Emily got to open one gift early. We are planning on visiting Mimi and Aunt Katie again in a few days so that my brother can join us too.

1 comment:

Elle Kaits said...

merry xma to your family! :) beautiful and cute daughter ever. :)