Thursday, August 20, 2009

Play time!

I was trying to do a photo shoot in her cute diaper cover, but she kept rolling and rolling in the blanket. This is after it!

Sitting reading her taggy book and playing her piano. Loving life!
Isn't that the cutest little thing you've ever seen?



This is the only pic I got before she started rolling, rolling, rolling into the blanket. :)


Hello sissy!





No, it's not a monthly post. She's used to this chair and the only way I can get her to sit still. I had this shirt and diaper cover made by someone on Etsy months ago. It was a size 6-9 month onesie, so I decided to do a little photo shoot while I had the chance. Big sister was gone to Cita and Poppy's last weekend, so she got a chance to play by herself for once.




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have one word to say about Ella - BEAUTIFUL! She is the sweetest little baby girl and reminds me in many ways of her mama and big sister. You can tell that she is a very happy baby. We just love her soooo much!

Cita

Anonymous said...

Shannon, this girl is such a doll. She is gorgeous and has the sweetest smile. Where did you get that adorable diaper cover? I love it!

Julie

Wendy said...

Soooooooooo cute! I bet it's expensive to have little girls!!

Andi said...

What was the Etsy (?) site b/c that is so cute! We have that same mud pie dress!

Matt and Jolee said...

LOVE the bloomers! I wish I would have found those for Jordyn, but now she's too big...