Monday, August 24, 2009

Last Days of summer


Fun Birthday party today!

Ella and daddy having fun


Emily "cooked" Mimi a very nice meal.



Hello!!!! We don't want summer to end.





Playing at the water table.




Drinking a shake.







Swimming! Ella loved getting in the water this summer! I bet she'll love it next year too.








Catching bubbles. I love the look on her face!








Aw the joys of summer! I can't believe it is officially over. We had such a wonderful summer. We took a little trip last Friday for the day. We had Emily's Pre-K Open House. Of course, she was very shy and only has one little boy from her class last year. I hope she will make some new friends. I'll post some pictures of the Open House tomorrow. We already have homework. haha School starts Wed.! I love fall weather and it is already starting to feel like it!!!







No comments: