Sunday, February 8, 2009

Feeling Better!

She fell asleep in this position too. SO cute! We just love her to pieces.
This picture is hilarious. She's chillin while I was drying my hair.


Emily and Ella "had" to wear pink dresses today (Emily's request).


Ella is feeling so much better this weekend!!!! We have not needed to give her the inhaler for 24 hours. She still coughs every now and then, but nothing like it was earlier in the week. I am so thankful that Roy was still off last week to help me out. He goes back to work tomorrow, so I hope I can make it alone. :) I will go back to work in a couple of weeks (I only work part-time right now).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ella is filling out nicely. I can't believe how much she has grown in a week! Both of the girls look so cute in their pink dresses - but they would look cute in anything you put them in!!!

Give Emily and Ella a kiss a hug from us!!!

XXOOO,
Cita

Greg, Kristy, and John Lleyton said...

so cute! please email me your email address!

kristy

Greg, Kristy, and John Lleyton said...

she is sooo precious!