We captured a smile even though she didn't feel good.

The above 2 pictures were taken on Ella's first trip in the stroller and park. It was after the ice storm last weekend when the weather was nice (and before we knew she was sick).There is a reason why I haven't been on here in a week. Ella has gotten sick already and she's only 3 weeks old. Emily had her first illness when she was about 9 months old, so this is very new to us. Everybody says it's because she has an older sibling. It's been a very difficult week, but she is finally starting to sound better. She tested positive for RSV, so sad! Everybody can't believe she wasn't hospitalized, but I guess the doctor didn't feel like she needed it. I will tell you that Roy has been a wonderful help and I'm so glad he's been off for a month. Ella is now feeling better, but still a little congested. It was so sad to put the little inhaler to her face during her treatments. I'm also finally recovered from the c-section. I had a lot of issues at first with an allergy to the adhesive bandages, infection, then drug allergy to the antibiotics. It was not fun, but I'm finally better! I started walking yesterday and can't wait to get back to the gym in about 3 weeks!!! I'm hoping to lose this baby weight plus some now! Wish me luck. :)




1 comment:
HEy! I'm sorry she was sick! Isn't that RSV the pits??? Ava had that at 2 months and wheezed every time she got sick until recently so don't be surprised if Ella does too. They say they can wheeze with it for up to a year! Crazy! Oh and don't you just love your sit and stand stroller???? We have one and it's the best. If you have another, it can actually be a 3-seater! We put Ava up front, Ainslee on the bench facing Ava, and Layton stands behind her on the platform. We love it!
Post a Comment