Emily was eating a popsicle! 
Uncle Jeff stopped by to see us last night! Emily really enjoyed spending some time with him.Today was just gorgeous! I wish I had my camera with me while we were outside. We got to see Pearce, Elijah, and Ruth today. Then, we headed to the park some. I actually got a little exercise today too. I'm counting down the days until my gym membership starts back (March 1st)! I go back to work tomorrow and Friday. yikes! I'm not ready, but will like the paycheck again. :)




2 comments:
Little Ella is getting cuter by by the day! Her eyelashes are getting long too! Sweet Emily is sooo proud to be a big sister. Give them both hugs and kisses from us! Tell Emily we miss her and want her to come spend the weekend with us again soon!
Cita
LOVE the update! I bet you'll miss Ella and Emily when you go back to work. We finally updated our blog!
Love,
Aunt Susie and
the girls!!:)
Post a Comment