Thursday, August 21, 2008

Preschool Open House

Brandon and Emily watching the fish
Emily and Bess playing with the dollhouse

We got to meet Emily's teacher tonight! She was very apprehensive at first. She finally warmed up to everything after she saw the Dora dollhouse! We could barely get her out of there! :) I didn't get a picture with the teacher, so hopefully on her first day Emily will cooperate. I'm afraid there will be tears though. It's a really neat classroom with different centers and they follow the preschool curriculum. I can't believe it's taken us 3 years to finally put her in a Mother's Day Out program. She "almost" went every fall, but we couldn't let our baby go. Well, it's finally time! I bet she will have a blast because she knows at least 4 kids in her class and probably a couple more in the other class when they play outside. I just might get teary eyed Tuesday. I'm planning on doing the kindergarten screenings at the school I work at, so that will keep me busy until I pick her up.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Emily will have so many things to look forward to when she goes to preschool that the time will probably fly by for her. Keep reminding her of what she saw at school and she will be dressed and ready to go before you even wake up on the first day! (I agree - you will probably be the one fighting the tears.) Chin up - she will be SO excited to see you and tell you all about her special day!

Cita