Emily will have a baby sister! I know she's very excited because she has said it is going to be a sister all along! We are thrilled and very glad that the new baby girl is healthy! We are very blessed. We are pretty sure we have a name picked out, but we are working on a middle name. We'll post as soon as we decide! I'm also looking for new baby girl bedding. I have an idea what I want, but can't find it just yet.Friday, August 29, 2008
Baby Update!
Emily will have a baby sister! I know she's very excited because she has said it is going to be a sister all along! We are thrilled and very glad that the new baby girl is healthy! We are very blessed. We are pretty sure we have a name picked out, but we are working on a middle name. We'll post as soon as we decide! I'm also looking for new baby girl bedding. I have an idea what I want, but can't find it just yet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Congratulations!!! I'm so excited for you all and can't wait to learn her name.
Big Congrats, Shannon! Emily is so darn cute, I can only imagine what little sis will look like!
Looking forward to hearing the name choice!
Post a Comment