Ready to go home!

Getting a little scared walking in the building.
Emily's first day of preschool was today! She was very excited this morning when she woke up. However, when we got there she got a little teary eyed and said "Mommy come back?". She used to always say this at the gym daycare, then she got used to being dropped off there. I think it was a good thing that I did start with the gym daycare b/c it made today easier. The teacher said she did great and did not cry. Emily was in such a good mood when I picked her up. She told me it was a "good school". How sweet! I know she'll be ready to go back Thursday!




2 comments:
That "Mommy come back?" makes me want to cry for her! We are so happy that she enjoyed her first day of school and that we were able to help make it special with her very own pre-school cake! Looks like we may have started a new tradition!
Cita
Congratulations Emily! What a milestone. She's going to have all kinds of new things to share with you when she comes home every day.
Post a Comment