

After the beach, we spent a couple more days with Matt. Emily LOVED Matt's dog, Herc (she called him Hercy Herc baby). Matt's fiancee just moved to Durham to start a new job a week ago and she was busy studying for her boards. We did get to see her a few times, but I don't think I got a picture of her. :( We all went to a wonderful restaurant, Fosters. I highly recommend it. She even got up early to bring us some yummy pastries from a German bakery in town. We had a great trip Matt! We hope to visit again soon! Emily enjoyed the plane rides home. She insisted on pulling her luggage at the airport. She was a great traveler. I hope we can go on another vacation soon, but it may be hard with the new baby. I go to the doctor tomorrow, so I'll try to update soon!



1 comment:
Your pictures turned out great! We are so glad that we were able to be there to enjoy all the fun. Wish we were still at the beach:) Emily is a joy to be with and such a great little traveler. We look forward to the next trip!
Cita
Post a Comment