Thursday, July 3, 2008
Big Sister Emily
We are thrilled to announce that we are expecting our second child around January 20th! We went to the doctor yesterday and heard the heartbeat! That was so exciting. I found out a couple days after Mother's Day. That was the best Mother's Day gift ever. We had an ultrasound at 6 weeks and everything looked great (I guess that is a perk of having infertility issues in the past). I wanted to wait to officially announce it until after I heard the heartbeat. Please keep us in your prayers throughout this time! We have 2 more months until we find out if Emily will have a baby brother or sister. I'm a little over 11 weeks along.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Woweeee! Congratulations! This is so fun to know! How are you feeling?
Our little buggers will only be about 9 months apart! How neat!
email me if you get a chance. kristybrownslp@aol.com
congratulations! I hope you are feeling well!
Yay!! Big fat congratulations to ya!! Keep us updated on how it's going!!
Congratulations, Shannon! I'll look forward to updates. I'm just now getting caught back up on everyone's blogs - we've had some company here and you know how busy that gets.
OMG!!! I can't believe that I missed this post!! BIG CONGRATS, Shannon!!! I'm so happy for you! Here's hoping for a little brother:)
Post a Comment