

Emily went to her 3 year-old well child visit this week. Just so I don't forget, here are her stats:
Weight: 28 lbs. (25 %ile)
Height: 36 in. (25 %ile)
Dr. Silvey said she was perfect! She has mastered all the skills required at age 3. ;) I am concerned that she is such a picky eater. He gave me some suggestions, so we'll see if she works. He seemed to think it was her age. haha This girl will not eat breakfast lately, just wants chocolate milk to drink. She used to love waffles, toast, and cereal. She will not touch it now. ;(




2 comments:
We are soooo happy that Emily will soon have a baby brother or sister:)
She will be such a good helper. Maybe you could to talk to her about how a big sister teaches her new sibling how to eat and now is the time to "practice".
Love the cute pic of her in her sleeping beauty dress opening up a present. She is adorable!
Love,
Cita
Girl, I would not even worry about being a picky eater. Just watching my kiddos, it seems like it goes in phases. They eat when they need to, and they don't when they don't! Wish I could be like that! Might be a bit smaller! Congratulations again!
Post a Comment